Sunday, February 5, 2012

Product Review: Talika Eyebrow Lipocils and Lash Conditioning Cleanser



I first tried Talika products when I received a sample of the gentle eye scrub (which was fantastic, by the way) in a gift bag about a year ago.  Ever since then, I consider the brand to be eye experts.

I have to say that I am not great at remembering to apply something every day in order to see results but I did my best with the Eyebrow Lipocils and I did notice that my brows did appear fuller after continued use.  According to Talika's website, the plant extract-based gel naturally stimulates eyebrow growth, making them thicker and healthier.  I also loved the applicator wand and the convenient mirror located on the packaging.

I also got the chance to try the Lash Conditioning Cleanser which is a great all-around makeup remover.  I love the pump applicator and the non-greasy gel took my waterproof black eyeliner off with one sweep of a cotton ball.  I also liked that it had no scent and my eyes (which are very sensitive) had no reaction post-application.  It contains Cornflower extract to soften as well as silk proteins for an-depth treatment to improve lash structure.  I would definitely recommend these two products and am anxious to try others in the line.   

The Eyebrow Lipocils treatment retails for $42 and the Lash Conditioning Cleanser retails for $25. Both are available on www.Talika.com.  

Disclosure: samples were provided to me to test

No comments:

Post a Comment