This Spring, it’s all about the neon and Make Up For Ever has your whole face covered- literally! Whether it’s eyes, lips or cheeks MAKE UP FOR EVER has a neon shade for everyone.
A few great tips when using neon colors that I learned from MAKE UP FOR EVER makeup artist Damian:
- When using a colored eyeshadow and/or eyeliner, if you line the inner rim of your eyes in black, it helps both your eye color and eyeshadow pop!
- When applying liquid eyeliner, start in the middle of each eye, then go from the outer corner to the center and then inner corner to the center to help with dimension and symmetry of the application
- Apply lip liner over gloss to create a stain – perfect for daytime. Then, to transition to an evening look, apply liner and then gloss!
A few of my favorite MAKE UP FOR EVER neons include:
- Aqua Eyes in #7L: Aqua Eyes eyeliner is one of my favorites because it’s long lasting, smudge-proof, tear-proof and waterproof! ($18)
- Lab Shine in #S26: This lip gloss delivers color plus shine ($18)
- Aqua Liner in #4 and #8: Like the Aqua Eyes liner, this liquid liner guarantees water-, tear-, and smudge-proof color. #4 is a gorgeous, shimmering emerald green color and #8 is an iridescent electric purple.
All products are available at the MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique at Sephora, Sephora.com and Sephora stores.
Disclosure: Some of these products were provided to me from MAKE UP FOR EVER to test.