Sunday, June 12, 2011

Product Review: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads

I tried the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads after I asked my friend how she was so tan (knowing she hadn't been on vacation)! After years of using a variety of self-tanners, I have yet to find a good face one...until now. 


These glow pads contain exfoliants as well as anti-aging ingredients like AHA's and antioxidants to keep your skin glowing and wrinkle-free.  I still use a mild exfoliator before using these but it's nice to know that it's not necessary.  Better yet, the smell really isn't that bad! If my boyfriend doesn't notice that I have self tanner on, I consider it to have no smell; though I encourage everyone to find your own benchmark.  I've also found that these have a cumulative effect so the more you use them, the tanner you are and I like that it doesn't feel like the DHA is building up on your skin.  


I recommend using them every other day or every two days.  In the words of Kenny Banya, they're the best Jerry, THE BEST! 
$32 for 20 towelettes, available at Sephora.  



No comments:

Post a Comment