Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner - The Name Says It All!

I don't have enough good things to say about Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner! I purchased this at Sephora a few weeks ago, and every time I use it, my face literally feels like a vacuum cleaner sucked out all of the dirt and grime from my pores! I hate to admit that I have large pores but I do and this product really does the job of making my pores appear smaller whilst making my skin feel smooth and clean after using it.  Twice a week, I apply a light layer of the gel-like substance all over my face, wait 3-5 minutes until it turns a very light blue color and then wash it off using a muslin cloth and voila, pores no more! It costs $45 but really, how can you put a price on great skin?!

No comments:

Post a Comment