Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scrub A Dub - Kiehl's Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish

I know I've been on a scrub kick recently but there are just so many great scrubs out there and each deserves a mention.  Unlike the Fresh Brown Sugar Scrub I wrote about in my last post, the Kiehl's Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish  leaves your skin with a more matte-satin finish, if that makes sense, but still super soft.  I like to use this when I want to exfoliate prior to self-tanning (one of my fav activities), whereas I like to use the Fresh scrub when I want my skin super moisturized.

The scrub contains a blend of Shea and Jojoba Butters and Sweet Almond Oil with ground luffa fruit as the exfoliant.  And no, I do not know what luffa fruit was before I wrote this but I looked it up and it is actually the same as a loofah (as in the sponge).  Cool, right? Had no idea that a loofah sponge came from a fruit.  Got a little off topic but, all in all, this is a great basic exfoliator.  I use it about 3 times a week.  It retails for $28 and you can find it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment