Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vincent Longo La Riviera Sun Bronzer - Love at First Swipe!

I am a huge fan of bronzers and have probably tried most of them out there.  I have fair to medium skin so I'm always on the lookout for something not too dark and with not a lot of shimmer.  I recently tried Vincent Longo's La Riviera Sun Bronzer in Golden Glow and instantly fell in love.  It was truly the perfect color bronzer with just a tiny bit of sheen.  I love how it provided enough coverage but didn't make it look like I was wearing makeup. Not to mention the smell! I wasn't really expecting the bronzer to even have a scent but this one was like a breath of fresh, fragrant air - like I was on a beach!

I also loved how beautiful it was - Vincent Longo is known for great packaging and this bronzer is created by "pressing several shades together in a unique dispersion pattern."

The bronzer is available in four shades: Beauty Sin, Golden Glow, Copper Kiss and Cassata.  It retails for $32 and is available here!

Disclosure: This product was  provided to me from Vincent Longo to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment