Sunday, January 29, 2012

Get The Look: Parker Posey at Sundance

Kelsey Deenihan for Votre Vu created the look of Parker Posey for the premiere of “Price Check” at the Sundance Film Festival.  Below she tells you how she created the look: 

"Below freezing temperatures is never good for ANYONE'S skin. We get red around the nose, chapped lips, and our skin becomes very dehydrated. Before starting Parker's makeup this morning I had to take my time and replenish the skin's moisture and nourish it with products that would last her all day.

Today I really wanted to make sure I had Parker's skin hydrated and protected for a full day out in the elements, and fully prepared to wear makeup for a long day of press.

I started off by toning Parkers skin with Votre Vu’s Fleur Blanc Tonic. I used a cotton round and moistened it with tonic and wiped it across the face and neck. This refreshing first step leaves the skin silky soft and ready for the following Votre Vu skincare."

Personally, I really like Parker's "au natural" look here.  I would even go so far as to say it's a "best in show."

No comments:

Post a Comment