Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tocca Graciella - A True Pleasure for the Senses

Graciella is Tocca's most recent fragrance launch that "pays homage to the unparalleled beauty and sophistication of Grace Kelly."  I must admit that I'm extremely picky when it comes to fragrance. I don't like anything too sweet nor too musky.  Graciella was the perfect combination of a fresh, perfect-for-daytime scent that has subtle undertones of a musk that makes it just a tiny bit sexy.  I have to say that I just love this fragrance. It's become my daily go-to and the bottle looks stunning on my dresser.

About the fragrance:
Top Notes: Bitter Orange, Asian Pear, Watery Apricot
Middle Notes: Casablanca Lily, Ylang Ylang from Comoros Islands, Karma Fleur, Rose de Mai
Bottom NOtes: Creamy Iris, Cashmere Musk, Benzoin from Laos

Retails for $68 and is available at Sephora and www.tocca.com

Disclosure: samples were provided to me to test

No comments:

Post a Comment